Sunday, November 12, 2006

45 Rupees = 1 USD (US Dollar)
..........which means a wallet full of 50 Rupee bills is worth very little, but i feel rich!

i'm working a late shift at work and training in American accent and comprehension..
the people are great and eager to learn, work hard, and really enjoy life here, no matter how much or little they have..

i really have so much .
each of us does...

please consider reading the below book... it's given me so much to think of lately.

The Ultimate Gift, Jim Stovall

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Autumn said...

did ya hear we're moving to Arkansas?!

miss you! sounds like such an adventure you're on. I'm happy for you, really.

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Li Li said...

Hello Beautiful :)!
Did you get my e-mail?...do you have the same account? Well just so you know I have re-entered the blogging world so I can keep in contact with you. Anyways, lemme know if this is good or should cell phones be better? Miss you girl! How are you? Loved to chat- Em...here is my blog...inthewaterfall.blogspot.com

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Li Li said...

Shae, what's your e-mail? I thought i had it but can't find it in my addresses?- Em

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home